Please submit your abstract before 30 June 2019
Submit well before the submission deadline in order to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference
New will be the possibility to present your poster as a three minutes oral presentation in a special poster session.
The main topic of the congress is : “Tissue Banking and Technology “, what is the impact of new technologies in Tissue Banking?
Please feel free to submit a paper about tissues (cornea, heartvalves, skin, bone, amnion, nerves, arteries and veins) tissue engineering, stem cells, 3D printing, decellularisation of tissues, but also the use of human tissues from a clinical point of view. How are the tissues applied in patients and what are the results?Also presentations about other fields related to tissue banking can be submitted (pancreatic islets, adipose tissue or reproductive tissue and so on).
Furthermore, your presentations on ongoing European projects, microbiology and safety are very welcome.
We hope to welcome many abstracts.
Greetings on behalf of the local scientific committee,
Nelleke Richters, Sjors van Kats, Antoon van den Bogaerdt and Piet Jan Kruit
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process, please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms and deadlines mentioned.
Please read the following instructions carefully before clicking on the links to begin an abstract submission. Abstracts that do not comply with these instructions will not be reviewed.
- All submissions must be made electronically. Hard copies will not be accepted.
- Complete and submit all required fields in the online form.
- The first author (presenting author) will receive all future correspondence from Congress Care
- Abstract submissions will not be accepted after the deadline.
Abstract Format and Content
- All mandatory fields must be filled out.
- Abstracts must not exceed more than 500 words. The system will inform you if you exceed the word limit.
- Please use the following headings in your abstract so that the Scientific Committee can evaluate the quality and completeness of your abstract
- Background / introduction
- Methods / materials
- Summary / conclusion
- Please proofread for English and content errors.
- Individuals may be the first author of more than one abstract.
- Oral presentation will range from 10 to 15 minutes length for abstracts integrated in general sessions. Presenting authors should use slides to accompany their presentation. Any
abstracts in the presidential sessions will be invited at the discretion of the Scientific Committee. If your abstract is selected as an oral presentation, authors will be eligible for the best oral prize.
- Poster Pitch presentation is new during the EATCB congress and provide you the possibilty to present your poster during a special poster session. Presenting authors should use slides to accompany their presentation. The presentation takes a maximum of 3 minutes. As first author you will be eligible for the best poster prize.
- Poster – if your abstract is selected as an poster during the EATCB congress we will ask the first authors to make themselves available during the breaks and lunch to answer questions from the audience and Scientific Committee regarding the poster. Should a first author be unable to be present on-site, then a co-author should be asked to take over. As first author you will be eligible for the best poster prize.
- Adipose tissue
- Amnion tissue
- Arteries tissue
- Bone tissue
- Cornea tissue
- Heart Valves tissue
- Microbiological testing
- Nerves tissue
- Pancreatic islets
- Reproductive tissue
- Skin tissue
- Stem cells
- Tissue engineering
- Veins tissue
- 3D printing